About this box:
Your local gift box will include 6 different craft products made by 5 local craft community
Craft type : Bead and Thread work, Upcycled plastic weaving, Mata ni Pachhedi, Khadi, Wood carving
Box size : 11”x7.5”
Box includes : 6 different craft products
- Bead and thread work Rakhi, Motif size : 6x6cm, Rakhi Length : 38cm
- Spectacle Case from Upcycled plastic, Size : 7 x 3.5 inches
- Shaving kit from Upcycled plastic, Size 8”x3.5”, Gusset: 2”
- Khadi Handkerchief, Size : 20 x 20 inch
- Hand painted Mata ni pachhedi Card, Size : A6
- Wood carved Mobile Stand, Size : 8 x 4.5 inches
Slight irregularity in design and colour is the beauty of handicraft.
In these uncertain times, Raksha Bandhan brings with it a renewed sense of love and security. Traditionally observed between brothers and sisters, the symbolic meaning of Raksha Bandhan can be applied to any bond. Historically, the widowed Rajput queen, Rani Karnavati, sent a Rakhi to Mughal Emperor Humayun, asking him to protect her kingdom from invasion.
Similarly, we at Kaarigar Clinic ask you to extend your care towards our artisans, by choosing to gift your loved ones the Raksha Sutra Edition of The Local Gift Box. A variety of hampers are available For Him and For Her. Each one is thoughtfully put together to add to the joy of the festival.
Make this Rakhi even more special by choosing The Local Gift Box!